9.25.2010

Cloffice: The Sequel

So, this is my current cloffice situation:




Breathtakingly beautiful I KNOW.

Now that school has started and I'm ACTUALLY using the cloffice, some of the, uh how shall we say, limitations of working in a closet are really getting to me. I used my cloffice over summer while taking a summer class, but one summer class does not equal 4 actual classes during the school year.

As you can see I've decorated a bit [What's up sweet-ass free calendar from Arabic bookstore! Oh hey blank white-board! What's happenin' little pencil cup!], but I also have piles and piles of crap that i have nowhere else to put. Also this is my cloffice companion:



I took this picture sitting in my desk chair. Yes, that is a built-in shoe rack on my right as I work. This shoe rack and I have really become quite close, hanging in the cloffice all day. When I made this cloffice, I had all these grand ideas of turning the shoe rack into a file-storage-system [HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE? SERIOUSLY] but, alas, we need somewhere to put our shoes. And that place just so happens to be all up in my space.

The biggest problem I'm running into with my cloffice is storage. Grad school means a lot of papers, a lot of books, a lot of stuff that I need organized. Underneath my desk serves as the catchall space for EVERYTHING IN THE APARTMENT THAT HAS NOWHERE ELSE TO GO. I can't really justify moving something like the earthquake supply kit to put articles about rap videos. So I'm at a cloffice impasse. Thoughts? Anyone know how to make my cloffice my bitch?

[Also for those wondering that mug does say "Rocket Scientists Shoot for the Stars". Yes it is the best mug ever].

No comments:

Post a Comment