9.20.2010

Old woman shopping carts = the shit.

I don't live close to a market. And I don't have a car. So what did I ask for during last holiday season and joyfully receive?

A little something like... THIS:




Some call it a "mini shopping cart," some call it a "rolling utility cart." I call it "pure style." Thus far I haven't brought it to campus to lug my groceries home on the bus, but this year might be the year. It's actually incredibly useful and lets me do things like buy flour or more than 3 cans of beans at a time. Would it be incredibly weird if I used a bike lock and locked it to a bike rack on campus? Perhaps more importantly, should I be worried that someone may steal it?

1 comment:

  1. I think you shouldn't be afraid to take your pure style along with you. If it folds up, bring it on the bus! If it doesn't you might make people mad. People look at me funny on the bus just when I bring like a slightly larger bag than usual to carry my books in. You should sew a little apron to tie around it so that people can't peer inside and critique your grocery choices.

    ReplyDelete