11.30.2010

Geeky Hanukkah gifts for the graduate student in your life

SUNNAN Solar Powered Lamp So your grad student can work all night, but not have high electricity bills.  From IKEA.
Game console soaps Just because they're awesome, and even graduate students take showers sometimes.  They're all vegan, and of course, Mountain Dew scented.  No joke. From ThinkGeek.

USB LED Beverage Cooler Because I don't know about you, but my off campus office is about a mile from the department fridge.  From ThinkGeek.
Etch-A-Sketch iPad Case Get this if your grad student has an iPad.  And if they don't, get them an iPad.  From Amazon, and the Apple Store.
Roll-Up Keyboard For portability!  I can never tell where I'll be working, but I can tell you one thing, carrying a full sized keyboard on the bus gets you funny looks.  From ThinkGeek.
Beer 'Nuff said.  From your local grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment